brihannala

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Singapore In Pictures

The following are a series of pictures that I took on a trip to Singapore, last Sunday through Wednesday. I went to Singapore to get a new visa, a chore which turned out not to be necessary. But the trip to Aceh was an incredible break from the realities Aceh. A city of clean, easy-to-wipe surfaces.

It as a great break, a break of bird parks, ethnic enclaves, and friends from Cornell. It was a place I am not sure I want to go back to. But wonderful for three days.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bria, tell me you're alright. i can't believe there was just another quake! i can't imagine how much that complicates the already very complex reconstruction and development situation. i really look forward to hearing your reflections and your thoughts on what is to be done.

be safe.

so much love and respect,
dana b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home