brihannala

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Far Too Much to Type!

So the cliche is that a picture speaks a thousand words, right? Well, as I have not posted for two months, so I have many words to make up. Since I last posted I have been in Palampur; been to a week-long teaching of the Dalai Lama in Dharamshala; a 22 hour jeep ride from Manali up through Ladakh; a week in Leh, the capital of Ladakh, including two days at the amazing Hemis Festival, a festival of masks and dancing monks; on a 5 day trek in the mountains, and a 6 day mountain-biking trip, including biking down from the highest motorable pass in the world, and into Nubra Valley, one of the most magical places I have ever been.

And then... more things happened... but the things above are what are covered in the pictures below. I’ll post more (Scotland, West Virginia..... what else could there be?) soon.

But for now, I am back in America, in Madison for 5 days, before I head off to Ann Arbor Michigan and my new life as a graduate student in Natural Resource Management and City and Regional Planning. More on that later!

(Most of these pictures were taken by Ben Glass and Nate Sands.... If you want to use them for anything except seeing how pretty Ladakh is, let me know and I’ll check in with them.)

3 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your fans demand an update! Tell us of your mysterious travels through the enchanted lands of "Michigan"!

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We Want more Bria!!
tell us more...

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bria, tell us about your person 'Homo sexual" to another women!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home